Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
GraphView Node UI Elements Elongate into Weird Shapes
GraphView Node UI Elements Elongate into Weird Shapes during certain mouse manipulations.
So far, has been observed in Shader Graph Editor and at least one other (experimental) GraphView-based editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
- Some Isometric Tiles are not Rendered on the Tilemap when using "Chunk" Mode on the Tilemap Renderer
- Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetKeyDown always Return False when used in the Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame Return type