Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
GraphView Node UI Elements Elongate into Weird Shapes
GraphView Node UI Elements Elongate into Weird Shapes during certain mouse manipulations.
So far, has been observed in Shader Graph Editor and at least one other (experimental) GraphView-based editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object