Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
GraphView Node UI Elements Elongate into Weird Shapes
GraphView Node UI Elements Elongate into Weird Shapes during certain mouse manipulations.
So far, has been observed in Shader Graph Editor and at least one other (experimental) GraphView-based editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs