Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Shader Graph] Editor crashes on docking shader graph window
Editor crashes on docking shader graph window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager > Advanced > Check Show Preview Packages > Shader Graph > Install.
3. Project View > Create > Shader > Unlit Graph / PBR Graph
4. Dock shader graph window.
MacOS 10.13 and MacOS 10.14
Works fine on Windows
Shader graph package:
Works fine with :
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker