Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Shader Graph] Editor crashes on docking shader graph window
Editor crashes on docking shader graph window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager > Advanced > Check Show Preview Packages > Shader Graph > Install.
3. Project View > Create > Shader > Unlit Graph / PBR Graph
4. Dock shader graph window.
MacOS 10.13 and MacOS 10.14
Works fine on Windows
Shader graph package:
Works fine with :
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject