Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Shader Graph] Editor crashes on docking shader graph window
Editor crashes on docking shader graph window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager > Advanced > Check Show Preview Packages > Shader Graph > Install.
3. Project View > Create > Shader > Unlit Graph / PBR Graph
4. Dock shader graph window.
MacOS 10.13 and MacOS 10.14
Works fine on Windows
Shader graph package:
Works fine with :
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode