Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Shader Graph] Editor crashes on docking shader graph window
Editor crashes on docking shader graph window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager > Advanced > Check Show Preview Packages > Shader Graph > Install.
3. Project View > Create > Shader > Unlit Graph / PBR Graph
4. Dock shader graph window.
MacOS 10.13 and MacOS 10.14
Works fine on Windows
Shader graph package:
Works fine with :
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled