Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Shader Graph] Editor crashes on docking shader graph window
Editor crashes on docking shader graph window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager > Advanced > Check Show Preview Packages > Shader Graph > Install.
3. Project View > Create > Shader > Unlit Graph / PBR Graph
4. Dock shader graph window.
MacOS 10.13 and MacOS 10.14
Works fine on Windows
Shader graph package:
Works fine with :
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again