Search Issue Tracker
Shader function UnityGI UnityGlobalIllumination specific overload causes compilation errors
1. Downloade asset store project "Blacksmith - Enviroment").
2. Use glcore API. (For some reason legacy doesn't fail).
3. Notice all surface shaders failed to compile.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0