Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Shader function UnityGI UnityGlobalIllumination specific overload causes compilation errors
1. Downloade asset store project "Blacksmith - Enviroment").
2. Use glcore API. (For some reason legacy doesn't fail).
3. Notice all surface shaders failed to compile.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View