Search Issue Tracker
Shader function UnityGI UnityGlobalIllumination specific overload causes compilation errors
1. Downloade asset store project "Blacksmith - Enviroment").
2. Use glcore API. (For some reason legacy doesn't fail).
3. Notice all surface shaders failed to compile.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets