Search Issue Tracker
Shader function UnityGI UnityGlobalIllumination specific overload causes compilation errors
1. Downloade asset store project "Blacksmith - Enviroment").
2. Use glcore API. (For some reason legacy doesn't fail).
3. Notice all surface shaders failed to compile.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block