Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Shader causes infinite "NullReferenceException" errors, even after deletion
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Look at the Console Window
Expected Result: No errors appear
Actual Result: "NullReferenceException" errors are infinitely spammed to the Console window
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b8
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b4, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a10
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0a9, 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.12f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website