Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Shader causes infinite "NullReferenceException" errors, even after deletion
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Look at the Console Window
Expected Result: No errors appear
Actual Result: "NullReferenceException" errors are infinitely spammed to the Console window
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b8
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b4, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a10
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0a9, 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.12f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode