Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Setting VideoPlayer.frame from code offsets audio
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_889059_newrepro.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
3. When the video is playing press W to advance 200 frames forward and S to go back 200 frames
Expected result: Audio and video are still synced after setting new videoPlayer.frame
Actual result: Audio gets offset/desynced
Reproducible with - 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.24f1
Was fixed in: 2017.3.0b1
And backported to: 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f2
Fixed in 2019.1.2f1 Fixed in 2019.2.0a15 Fixed in 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project