Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Setting VideoPlayer.frame from code offsets audio
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Enter playmode
3. Click 'Setup'
4. When the video is playing press W to advance 200 frames forward and S to go back 200 frames
5. Notice the video is desynced from audio
Expected result: Audio and video are still synced after setting new videoPlayer.frame
Actual result: Audio gets offset/desynced
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0b9, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
Note: Video froze instead of changing frame on 5.6.0b1 and b3
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b1
Backported to: 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets