Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2018.4, 2019.2
Setting VideoPlayer.frame from code offsets audio
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_889059_newrepro.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
3. When the video is playing press W to advance 200 frames forward and S to go back 200 frames
Expected result: Audio and video are still synced after setting new videoPlayer.frame
Actual result: Audio gets offset/desynced
Reproducible with - 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.24f1
Was fixed in: 2017.3.0b1
And backported to: 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`