Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Setting Rigidbody.position for rigidbody with interpolation enabled doesn't update mesh location
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "822406.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it. Rigidbody (cube) will have its position set to Vector3(10f, 10f, 10f) in Start
4. In scene view, select Cube and notice that transform position is set to 10, 10, 10 but mesh stays at 0, 0, 0
Reproduced with: 5.4.0p3, 5.5.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block