Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Setting Rigidbody.position for rigidbody with interpolation enabled doesn't update mesh location
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "822406.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it. Rigidbody (cube) will have its position set to Vector3(10f, 10f, 10f) in Start
4. In scene view, select Cube and notice that transform position is set to 10, 10, 10 but mesh stays at 0, 0, 0
Reproduced with: 5.4.0p3, 5.5.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()