Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Setting Rigidbody.position for rigidbody with interpolation enabled doesn't update mesh location
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "822406.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it. Rigidbody (cube) will have its position set to Vector3(10f, 10f, 10f) in Start
4. In scene view, select Cube and notice that transform position is set to 10, 10, 10 but mesh stays at 0, 0, 0
Reproduced with: 5.4.0p3, 5.5.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0