Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Setting Rigidbody.position for rigidbody with interpolation enabled doesn't update mesh location
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "822406.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it. Rigidbody (cube) will have its position set to Vector3(10f, 10f, 10f) in Start
4. In scene view, select Cube and notice that transform position is set to 10, 10, 10 but mesh stays at 0, 0, 0
Reproduced with: 5.4.0p3, 5.5.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open