Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Setting Rigidbody.position for rigidbody with interpolation enabled doesn't update mesh location
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "822406.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it. Rigidbody (cube) will have its position set to Vector3(10f, 10f, 10f) in Start
4. In scene view, select Cube and notice that transform position is set to 10, 10, 10 but mesh stays at 0, 0, 0
Reproduced with: 5.4.0p3, 5.5.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View