Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Setting RenderTexture to null when Post Processing Behaviour is enabled flips Game View vertically while RenderingPath = Forward
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Open Scene "test"
3. Enter Play Mode
Result: view is flipped vertically
Reproduced on 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0b6
Not reproduced on 5.5.1p1
-press 1 to change Rendering Path - issue dissapears
-press 2 to disable Post Processing Behaviour - issue dissapears
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags