Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.1
Found in [Package]
Setting MeshRenderer.additionalVertexStreams doesn't use the correct override Color when SRP Batcher is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe the Game View
Expected result: "Suzanne" GameObjects are different Colors that don't change when moving the Camera
Actual result: "Suzanne" GameObjects are the same Color and it changes when moving the Camera
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b2 (7.3.1, 8.0.1)
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.40f1 (Package Manager is not available), 2018.4.23f1 (Option for SRP Batcher is not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project