Search Issue Tracker
Setting color alpha to NaN causes alpha value bar to go out of bounds
1. Open attached project (AlphaValue.zip)
2. Open "AlphaValue" scene
3. Select Image game object in Canvas
4. Hit play (Image Color alpha will be set to NaN by attached script)
Color alpha value bar of the Image is in its bounds
Color alpha value bar is out of bounds in negative direction (See image attached)
Same occurs if we open Color picker by clicking on that color.
Reproduces with materials too.
Reproduced on: Unity 5.2.5f1, 5.3.3f1, 5.4.1f1, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.0b11, 5.6.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'