Search Issue Tracker
Setting color alpha to NaN causes alpha value bar to go out of bounds
1. Open attached project (AlphaValue.zip)
2. Open "AlphaValue" scene
3. Select Image game object in Canvas
4. Hit play (Image Color alpha will be set to NaN by attached script)
Color alpha value bar of the Image is in its bounds
Color alpha value bar is out of bounds in negative direction (See image attached)
Same occurs if we open Color picker by clicking on that color.
Reproduces with materials too.
Reproduced on: Unity 5.2.5f1, 5.3.3f1, 5.4.1f1, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.0b11, 5.6.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline