Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Setting CharacterController.center wil trigger OnTriggerEnter/OnTriggerExit callbacks
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "783968.zip"
2. Open scene "TriggerTest/trigger"
3. Run it
4. Press "Adjust" button, which is found in Game tab. this will start coroutine which sets CharacterController.center = CharacterController.center
5. In console, notice multiple messages that OnTriggerEnter/OnTriggerExit is called
Note: This doesn't happen if using rigidbody+collider and setting center of that collider.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p1, 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()