Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Setting CharacterController.center wil trigger OnTriggerEnter/OnTriggerExit callbacks
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "783968.zip"
2. Open scene "TriggerTest/trigger"
3. Run it
4. Press "Adjust" button, which is found in Game tab. this will start coroutine which sets CharacterController.center = CharacterController.center
5. In console, notice multiple messages that OnTriggerEnter/OnTriggerExit is called
Note: This doesn't happen if using rigidbody+collider and setting center of that collider.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p1, 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets