Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Setting CharacterController.center wil trigger OnTriggerEnter/OnTriggerExit callbacks
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "783968.zip"
2. Open scene "TriggerTest/trigger"
3. Run it
4. Press "Adjust" button, which is found in Game tab. this will start coroutine which sets CharacterController.center = CharacterController.center
5. In console, notice multiple messages that OnTriggerEnter/OnTriggerExit is called
Note: This doesn't happen if using rigidbody+collider and setting center of that collider.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p1, 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project