Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Setting CharacterController.center wil trigger OnTriggerEnter/OnTriggerExit callbacks
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "783968.zip"
2. Open scene "TriggerTest/trigger"
3. Run it
4. Press "Adjust" button, which is found in Game tab. this will start coroutine which sets CharacterController.center = CharacterController.center
5. In console, notice multiple messages that OnTriggerEnter/OnTriggerExit is called
Note: This doesn't happen if using rigidbody+collider and setting center of that collider.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p1, 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0