Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Setting all boneWeights to 0 makes Renderer Bounds infinite and spams 'Assertion failed' errors
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached “BoneWeights.zip” Unity project
2.Open scene “Test"
3.Enter Play mode
Errors are not being spammed
Many different ‘Assertion failed’ errors are being spammed
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0b4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2f1, 5.6.4f1, 5.5.5f1, 5.4.6f2, 5.4.0f1
Note: if even a single boneWeight is not 0, no errors are being spammed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy