Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Setting all boneWeights to 0 makes Renderer Bounds infinite and spams 'Assertion failed' errors
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached “BoneWeights.zip” Unity project
2.Open scene “Test"
3.Enter Play mode
Errors are not being spammed
Many different ‘Assertion failed’ errors are being spammed
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0b4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2f1, 5.6.4f1, 5.5.5f1, 5.4.6f2, 5.4.0f1
Note: if even a single boneWeight is not 0, no errors are being spammed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader