Search Issue Tracker
SetTargetBuffers plus RenderTextures don't work with deferred shading
When using SetTargetBuffers on a camera to render to a RenderTexture, rendering only works if the camera is not using the DeferredShading render path
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project and "MainScene"
2. Set the "Deferred Shading" checkbox on the "Problem Camera Controller" script on the gameobject "ProblemCamera"
3. Press play
Expected behavior: Camera rendering works
Actual behavior: Game view window is all blue on Mac and random color on Windows
Reproducible: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager