Search Issue Tracker
SetTargetBuffers plus RenderTextures don't work with deferred shading
When using SetTargetBuffers on a camera to render to a RenderTexture, rendering only works if the camera is not using the DeferredShading render path
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project and "MainScene"
2. Set the "Deferred Shading" checkbox on the "Problem Camera Controller" script on the gameobject "ProblemCamera"
3. Press play
Expected behavior: Camera rendering works
Actual behavior: Game view window is all blue on Mac and random color on Windows
Reproducible: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video