Search Issue Tracker
SetTargetBuffers plus RenderTextures don't work with deferred shading
When using SetTargetBuffers on a camera to render to a RenderTexture, rendering only works if the camera is not using the DeferredShading render path
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project and "MainScene"
2. Set the "Deferred Shading" checkbox on the "Problem Camera Controller" script on the gameobject "ProblemCamera"
3. Press play
Expected behavior: Camera rendering works
Actual behavior: Game view window is all blue on Mac and random color on Windows
Reproducible: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse