Search Issue Tracker
SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
1. Open the attached project "texarraytest" and load Scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the Game View
Expected result: The Screen becomes red when entering Play Mode
Actual result: The Screen becomes black when entering Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a3
- In this reproduction project, the issue can be worked around by setting the following values to be the same:
The depthSlice parameter of SetRenderTarget() in Line 43 of Tex2DArrayTest.cs,
The Index variable in Line 104 of ArrayTest.shader (setting this to 0 allows -1 to be left as the value of depthSlice).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field