Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.20f1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Set the $rsp to a multiple of 8 on POSIX.
There is a really 'fun' bug in the native hardware exception handlers with respect to the stack not being aligned properly on entry to the burst_abort_deferred method. This means that on POSIX systems you can end up in an awful spin loop of despair when native hardware exceptions are hit in Burst.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts