Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.20f1
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Set the $rsp to a multiple of 8 on POSIX.
There is a really 'fun' bug in the native hardware exception handlers with respect to the stack not being aligned properly on entry to the burst_abort_deferred method. This means that on POSIX systems you can end up in an awful spin loop of despair when native hardware exceptions are hit in Burst.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process