Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.20f1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Set the $rsp to a multiple of 8 on POSIX.
There is a really 'fun' bug in the native hardware exception handlers with respect to the stack not being aligned properly on entry to the burst_abort_deferred method. This means that on POSIX systems you can end up in an awful spin loop of despair when native hardware exceptions are hit in Burst.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly