Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.20f1
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Set the $rsp to a multiple of 8 on POSIX.
There is a really 'fun' bug in the native hardware exception handlers with respect to the stack not being aligned properly on entry to the burst_abort_deferred method. This means that on POSIX systems you can end up in an awful spin loop of despair when native hardware exceptions are hit in Burst.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine