Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.20f1
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Set the $rsp to a multiple of 8 on POSIX.
There is a really 'fun' bug in the native hardware exception handlers with respect to the stack not being aligned properly on entry to the burst_abort_deferred method. This means that on POSIX systems you can end up in an awful spin loop of despair when native hardware exceptions are hit in Burst.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()
- [Backport] [UWP] Not adding NET_STANDARD_2_0 define