Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[SerializeReference] Polymorphic instances are always recreated when applying *any* inspector value change
1) Add the Script PlayModeBug to a GameObject.
2) Enter play mode
3) Select the GameObject with the script and change the value of the toggle "A Bool".
4) Notice the string property "PropertyValue" has lost its value in the SerializeReference field.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio