Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[SerializeReference] Polymorphic instances are always recreated when applying *any* inspector value change
1) Add the Script PlayModeBug to a GameObject.
2) Enter play mode
3) Select the GameObject with the script and change the value of the toggle "A Bool".
4) Notice the string property "PropertyValue" has lost its value in the SerializeReference field.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh