Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[SerializeReference] Failure to add managed reference to List the first time when using SerializableObject
1) Open attached project
2) Create a GameObject and add the Test component.
3) Press `Add`. Notice 1 error is thrown:
- Cannot set a managed reference for a serialized object that does not have a managed references defined
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags