Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[SerializeReference] Failure to add managed reference to List the first time when using SerializableObject
1) Open attached project
2) Create a GameObject and add the Test component.
3) Press `Add`. Notice 1 error is thrown:
- Cannot set a managed reference for a serialized object that does not have a managed references defined
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers