Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[SerializeReference] Failure to add managed reference to List the first time when using SerializableObject
1) Open attached project
2) Create a GameObject and add the Test component.
3) Press `Add`. Notice 1 error is thrown:
- Cannot set a managed reference for a serialized object that does not have a managed references defined
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied