Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[SerializeReference] Silent Crash when changing a shared child node
1. Create a new project and add the TestRef.cs Script.
2. Add the Script to a Scene and press Play
3. Expand the nodes in the Inspector, and change the name of the root node.
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a8
Could not test in: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0a1 (SerializeReference not introduced)
Note - Reproducible both on Windows and macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces