Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[SerializeReference] Silent Crash when changing a shared child node
1. Create a new project and add the TestRef.cs Script.
2. Add the Script to a Scene and press Play
3. Expand the nodes in the Inspector, and change the name of the root node.
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a8
Could not test in: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0a1 (SerializeReference not introduced)
Note - Reproducible both on Windows and macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode