Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[SerializeReference] Silent Crash when changing a shared child node
1. Create a new project and add the TestRef.cs Script.
2. Add the Script to a Scene and press Play
3. Expand the nodes in the Inspector, and change the name of the root node.
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a8
Could not test in: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0a1 (SerializeReference not introduced)
Note - Reproducible both on Windows and macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file