Search Issue Tracker
SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. From the 'Scenes' folder open the 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy window select the 'ExampleGameObject' object
4. In the Inspector window click the round button on the right of the 'Example Prefab' variable slot
5. In the 'Select GameObject' window select the 'ExamplePrefab'
6. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: The 'ExamplePrefab' field's value doesn't become null
Actual result: The 'ExamplePrefab' field's value becomes null
Reproducible with: 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b2
Cannot test with: 2018.4.27f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- Color picker dialog does not open when pressing on the Color Node or Color property in the Shader Graph window
- Crash on block_remove when picking color for Sprite Renderer with pipette