Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.15f1, 2022.1.24f1, 2022.2.1f1, 2023.1.0a19
"SerializedProperty m_Enabled has disappeared!" error arpeared in console while undoying switching scripts in debug inspector
1. Open attached project
2. Add GameObject to the Hierarchy
3. Drag "Test1" script on this GameObject
4. Switch Inspector to Debug mode
5. Replace "Test1" script with "Test2" script via reference in Inspector
"SerializedProperty m_Enabled has disappeared\!"
"InvalidOperationException: The operation is not possible when moved past all properties (Next returned false)"
Regression somewhere in between 2019.3.0a11 and 2019.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform