Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.15f1, 2022.1.24f1, 2022.2.1f1, 2023.1.0a19
"SerializedProperty m_Enabled has disappeared!" error arpeared in console while undoying switching scripts in debug inspector
1. Open attached project
2. Add GameObject to the Hierarchy
3. Drag "Test1" script on this GameObject
4. Switch Inspector to Debug mode
5. Replace "Test1" script with "Test2" script via reference in Inspector
"SerializedProperty m_Enabled has disappeared\!"
"InvalidOperationException: The operation is not possible when moved past all properties (Next returned false)"
Regression somewhere in between 2019.3.0a11 and 2019.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
Apr 20, 2023 14:56
Not fixed. Tested in 2022.2.2, 2022.2.14, 2022.2.15 - all are affected. Simply switch Inspector to Debug, and select any GO in the Hierarchy.
Does not happen in 2021.3.16
Mar 12, 2023 09:30
its a annoying issue in 2022.2.9 it happens when you only open a project.