Search Issue Tracker
SerializedObject reorderable array's items aren't modifiable when PropertyField creates them
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "1306326.zip"
2. In the Menu Bar click 'SSS' > 'SHOW'
3. In the appeared SSS window expand the 'Items' array and the 'Element 0' item
4. Try to change the value in the 'I' property's text field
Expected result: The text field's value is modifiable
Actual result: The text field's value is not modifiable
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.0a12
- It's possible to modify values of ScriptableObject's array in the Inspector window when ScriptableObject is selected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform