Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes just before Dropdown field
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "DropdownBug" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy select the "TextAreaText" GameObject
4. In the Inspector press on the "Unfocusable" variable's field
Expected results: The field gets highlighted
Actual results: The field does not get highlighted
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b10, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.1.0b9
- It was previously stated that any serialized field before "TextArea" can be focused and written into, any field after "TextArea" cannot, but it's actually the presence of the Dropdown right below it that causes the problem in this case. I managed to reproduce it without a TextArea, only with string fields before the Dropdown field.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags