Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Selection Wire turns off when turning off Selection Outline in Gizmo settings
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Select Game object "Sphere"
3. Toggle visibility of Gizmos in Scene View
4. Untoggle "Select Outline"
Expected results: Outline is not visible
Actual results: Outline and Wire is not visible
Reproduced in: 2022.1.0a11, 2022.1.0a14
Not Reproduced in: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a1