Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Selection Wire turns off when turning off Selection Outline in Gizmo settings
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Select Game object "Sphere"
3. Toggle visibility of Gizmos in Scene View
4. Untoggle "Select Outline"
Expected results: Outline is not visible
Actual results: Outline and Wire is not visible
Reproduced in: 2022.1.0a11, 2022.1.0a14
Not Reproduced in: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name