Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Selection Wire turns off when turning off Selection Outline in Gizmo settings
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Select Game object "Sphere"
3. Toggle visibility of Gizmos in Scene View
4. Untoggle "Select Outline"
Expected results: Outline is not visible
Actual results: Outline and Wire is not visible
Reproduced in: 2022.1.0a11, 2022.1.0a14
Not Reproduced in: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue