Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Selection outline] Outline in objects that overlap selected objects disappear on zooming
1. Open project attached.
2. Select plane.
3. Zoom in and out scene view.
Actual result: On cube and sphere (which are not selected) thin outline appears and disappears on zooming in/out.
Expected result: Outline on objects that are not selected but overlap selected ones should be persistent in any state.
Tested in 5.5 and 5.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'