Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Selection outline] Outline in objects that overlap selected objects disappear on zooming
1. Open project attached.
2. Select plane.
3. Zoom in and out scene view.
Actual result: On cube and sphere (which are not selected) thin outline appears and disappears on zooming in/out.
Expected result: Outline on objects that are not selected but overlap selected ones should be persistent in any state.
Tested in 5.5 and 5.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked