Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Selection outline] Outline in objects that overlap selected objects disappear on zooming
1. Open project attached.
2. Select plane.
3. Zoom in and out scene view.
Actual result: On cube and sphere (which are not selected) thin outline appears and disappears on zooming in/out.
Expected result: Outline on objects that are not selected but overlap selected ones should be persistent in any state.
Tested in 5.5 and 5.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LineRenderer points lists suffers from performance issues when list is large
- Shaders take a lot of memory at runtime even when only one variant is used
- Lego Microgame crashes the Linux Editor at "ScanFilter::Merge" when selecting a WebGL build location
- GameObject reference is null when creating it inside Reset() function and assigning Script as component
- GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies