Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Selection outline] Outline in objects that overlap selected objects disappear on zooming
1. Open project attached.
2. Select plane.
3. Zoom in and out scene view.
Actual result: On cube and sphere (which are not selected) thin outline appears and disappears on zooming in/out.
Expected result: Outline on objects that are not selected but overlap selected ones should be persistent in any state.
Tested in 5.5 and 5.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Dec 06, 2019 02:17
I agree with GUYCALLEDFRANK. Disabling msaa in the scene view is a pretty horrible way to fix this. What about users that rely on MSAA for things like alpha to coverage? This totally breaks things in the scene view.
May 23, 2019 17:13
"Graphics: Disabled msaa for sceneview. This fixes issues with sceneview selection and assure SRP compatibility with sceneview. (856883)"
Well, that's not exactly how you fix the outline. It would be okay-ish if MSAA was only disabled when outline is enabled, but completely killing it for all scene views doesn't make sense.