Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Selection outline] Outline in objects that overlap selected objects disappear on zooming
1. Open project attached.
2. Select plane.
3. Zoom in and out scene view.
Actual result: On cube and sphere (which are not selected) thin outline appears and disappears on zooming in/out.
Expected result: Outline on objects that are not selected but overlap selected ones should be persistent in any state.
Tested in 5.5 and 5.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open