Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
Selecting game object throws two errors: ReflectionTypeLoadException and ArgumentException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "dassa"
3. In hierarchy, select "GameObject"
4. Notice errors in console:
ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/Assembly.cs:371)
UnityEditor.Events.InterceptedEventsPreview.InitializeEvetnsInterfaceCacheIfNeeded () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEditor.UI/UI/InterceptedEventsPreview.cs:253)
ArgumentException: Getting control 0's position in a group with only 0 controls when doing Repaint
UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayoutUtility.cs:665)
Reproduced with: 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2p3, 5.4.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents