Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.7
Found in [Package]
Selecting clips through playhead in a timeline with 30+ tracks throws a NullReferenceException
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "TimelineNRE.zip" project and open "SampleScene"
2. Open the "Main CameraTimeline.playable" in the Timeline window
3. Select "Main Camera" in the Hierarchy
4. In the Timeline window, right-click the Playhead and select "Select > Clips Starting After"
Expected results: Clips starting after the Playhead position get selected
Actual results: A NullReferenceException is thrown and no clips are selected
Reproducible with: 2019.2.10f1 (Timeline 1.1.0), 2019.3.0b9 (Timeline 1.2.4),
Not reproducible with: Timeline 1.0.0
Note: The issue is reproducible with any selection in the Playhead "Select" menu
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's