Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.7
Found in [Package]
Selecting clips through playhead in a timeline with 30+ tracks throws a NullReferenceException
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "TimelineNRE.zip" project and open "SampleScene"
2. Open the "Main CameraTimeline.playable" in the Timeline window
3. Select "Main Camera" in the Hierarchy
4. In the Timeline window, right-click the Playhead and select "Select > Clips Starting After"
Expected results: Clips starting after the Playhead position get selected
Actual results: A NullReferenceException is thrown and no clips are selected
Reproducible with: 2019.2.10f1 (Timeline 1.1.0), 2019.3.0b9 (Timeline 1.2.4),
Not reproducible with: Timeline 1.0.0
Note: The issue is reproducible with any selection in the Playhead "Select" menu
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI