Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.7
Found in [Package]
Selecting clips through playhead in a timeline with 30+ tracks throws a NullReferenceException
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "TimelineNRE.zip" project and open "SampleScene"
2. Open the "Main CameraTimeline.playable" in the Timeline window
3. Select "Main Camera" in the Hierarchy
4. In the Timeline window, right-click the Playhead and select "Select > Clips Starting After"
Expected results: Clips starting after the Playhead position get selected
Actual results: A NullReferenceException is thrown and no clips are selected
Reproducible with: 2019.2.10f1 (Timeline 1.1.0), 2019.3.0b9 (Timeline 1.2.4),
Not reproducible with: Timeline 1.0.0
Note: The issue is reproducible with any selection in the Playhead "Select" menu
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset