Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Selecting Animator component's Optimize Transform Hierarchy setting freezes the editor and causes a memory leak
1) Download the project attached by the user
2) Setup the 2 models in the project as follows:
1. set rig of human.fbx : avatar definition to Create from this model
2. set rig of blacksmith_01 : avatar definition = Copy from Other Avatar, use HumanAvatar defined by human.fbx
3) Put Blacksmith_01 prefab in a scene
4) Add an animator component and set the avatar to the one from human.fbx
5) Open animator component's settings window and select "optimize transform hierarchy"
Result: Editor freezes and Unity starts leaking memory
Reproduced on: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6
Regression introduced with: 2018.3.0a6
Not reproducible on: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"