Search Issue Tracker
Selecting a GameObject in the Hierarchy highlights more than one GameObject after undoing a revert prefab instance
Not tested with new Prefabs since latest tested version was alpha 5.
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1067090"
2. Open scene "Sample Scene"
3. In the Hierarchy expand GameObject "Cube"
4. Unparent the child GameObject "Capsule" by dragging it into the Hierarchy ( breaking the prefab instance )
5. Drag "Cube" into "Capsule"
6. Select "Capsule" and click "Revert" in the Inspector
7. Edit -> Undo Revert Prefab Instance or Ctlr+Z
8. In the Hierarchy select "Cube" several times
Expected: GameObject "Cube" gets highlighted
Actual: Several GameObjects are highlighted and after releasing the mouse button they get deselected
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.9f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true
- [Android] Duplicate fingers reported in InputSystem.EnhancedTouch.Touch.activeFingers array
- [Android] The Player freezes with no logs when running on some devices