Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
"Selected Object Info" is not expanding in the Physics Debugger
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "New Unity Project (32).zip"
2. Open the Physics Debugger from Window /Analysis
3. Create a Cube and select it in the Hierarchy
4. Click on "Selected Object Info" foldout icon and notice that nothing appears under
5. Expand the "Collider Types" section
6. Notice that the "Selected Object Info" field appear under "Selected Object Info"
Expected result: "Selected Object Info" section should not be tied to "Collider Types" section
Actual result: "Selected Object Info" only expands if "Collider Types" is expanded.
Reproduced in 2019.1.0a7, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a3
Note: Could not reproduce with older Unity versions because it's only present with new Physics debugger UI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements