Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
"Selected Object Info" is not expanding in the Physics Debugger
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "New Unity Project (32).zip"
2. Open the Physics Debugger from Window /Analysis
3. Create a Cube and select it in the Hierarchy
4. Click on "Selected Object Info" foldout icon and notice that nothing appears under
5. Expand the "Collider Types" section
6. Notice that the "Selected Object Info" field appear under "Selected Object Info"
Expected result: "Selected Object Info" section should not be tied to "Collider Types" section
Actual result: "Selected Object Info" only expands if "Collider Types" is expanded.
Reproduced in 2019.1.0a7, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a3
Note: Could not reproduce with older Unity versions because it's only present with new Physics debugger UI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space