Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
"Selected Object Info" is not expanding in the Physics Debugger
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "New Unity Project (32).zip"
2. Open the Physics Debugger from Window /Analysis
3. Create a Cube and select it in the Hierarchy
4. Click on "Selected Object Info" foldout icon and notice that nothing appears under
5. Expand the "Collider Types" section
6. Notice that the "Selected Object Info" field appear under "Selected Object Info"
Expected result: "Selected Object Info" section should not be tied to "Collider Types" section
Actual result: "Selected Object Info" only expands if "Collider Types" is expanded.
Reproduced in 2019.1.0a7, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a3
Note: Could not reproduce with older Unity versions because it's only present with new Physics debugger UI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used