Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Selected array element in the Inspector carries value over to other elements when scrolling
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open attached project (1109673repro.zip)
2. Open 'SampleScene' and select 'GameObject' in the Hierarchy
3. Click on any value with text in the Inspector
4. Scroll up and down with mouse
Expected results: Selected value stays in place
Actual results: Selected value carries value over to other elements
Reproducible with: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.2.0a1
Note: In 2019.1.0a14 and 2019.2.0a1 when scrolled to the middle of the array, selecting an element selects an element that's a a few indexes away.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.1):
Fixed in: 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0a9