Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Selectable (i.e. Button) is not shown as selected when it's re-enabled until selection is cleared manually
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Press the Button labeled "Test"
4. Move the cursor away from the Button
5. Inspect the Button's color
6. Wait for the Button to disappear and re-appear
7. Click on the Button again
8. Move the cursor away from the button again
9. Inspect the Button's color again
Expected result: Button is displayed as selected with the "Selected Color"
Actual result: Button is not displayed as selected
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f, 2021.1.12f1, 2021.2.0b1
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.361 (There's no option for selected color)
- Manually resetting the selection and clicking the Button again resolves the problem
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable