Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Selectable (i.e. Button) is not shown as selected when it's re-enabled until selection is cleared manually
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Press the Button labeled "Test"
4. Move the cursor away from the Button
5. Inspect the Button's color
6. Wait for the Button to disappear and re-appear
7. Click on the Button again
8. Move the cursor away from the button again
9. Inspect the Button's color again
Expected result: Button is displayed as selected with the "Selected Color"
Actual result: Button is not displayed as selected
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f, 2021.1.12f1, 2021.2.0b1
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.361 (There's no option for selected color)
- Manually resetting the selection and clicking the Button again resolves the problem
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off