Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.11f1, 2023.2.0b6, 2023.3.0a1
[Search] "Search Unity" and "Press Tab" overlap and text escapes search bar when window width decreased
# Open Search All window (Edit -> Search All...)
# Decrease window width.
*Expected:* No text overlapping or escaping the search bar.
*Actual:* "Search Unity" and "Press Tab to filter" text overlaps somewhat before "Press Tab to filter disappears."
Also, "Search Unity" placeholder text leaves the bounds of the search bar if you keep decreasing the window width.
Reproducible in 2023.2.0b2
Not reproducible in 2021.3.23f1, 2022.3.3f1
Could not find window in 2020 stream.
Did not regression test further, please contact ticket reporter if you need further testing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()