Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.33f1, 2022.3.15f1, 2023.2.1f1, 2023.3.0a15
Search Indexing restart each time you start Unity
* Setup a project with a few assets
* Ensure you have an index in your Asset folder (not the default index in UserSettings).
* Open the search window. Validate that you can search assets in your project.
* Close the search window.
* Close Unity.
* Reopen Unity.
* Open the search window. See that the Progress bar for indexing restarts. Alternatively you can look at <Project>\Library\Search and see that the index file are deleted when you start Unity.
Woararound: if you only have an index file in UserSettings this won't happen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Editor][macOS] macOS icon hover text should include the Unity version
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time