Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UIToolkit] Live reloading of some EditorWindow view doesn't get properly serialized/deserialized
On enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option in the 'Search asset store' window, NullReferenceException errors are thrown in console. Refer attached video and stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Search > Asset Store
3. Right-click on Asset Store window > Enable 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option
Errors are thrown on enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in 'Search asset store' window
On enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in 'Search asset store' window, it should work without throwing any errors in the console.
Quick Search is a Built-In Package in the Unity 2021.1.0a1
workaround: Disable the 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option and reopen the 'Search asset store' window.
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform