Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UIToolkit] Live reloading of some EditorWindow view doesn't get properly serialized/deserialized
On enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option in the 'Search asset store' window, NullReferenceException errors are thrown in console. Refer attached video and stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Search > Asset Store
3. Right-click on Asset Store window > Enable 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option
Errors are thrown on enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in 'Search asset store' window
On enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in 'Search asset store' window, it should work without throwing any errors in the console.
Quick Search is a Built-In Package in the Unity 2021.1.0a1
workaround: Disable the 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option and reopen the 'Search asset store' window.
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project