Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UIToolkit] Live reloading of some EditorWindow view doesn't get properly serialized/deserialized
On enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option in the 'Search asset store' window, NullReferenceException errors are thrown in console. Refer attached video and stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Search > Asset Store
3. Right-click on Asset Store window > Enable 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option
Errors are thrown on enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in 'Search asset store' window
On enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in 'Search asset store' window, it should work without throwing any errors in the console.
Quick Search is a Built-In Package in the Unity 2021.1.0a1
workaround: Disable the 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option and reopen the 'Search asset store' window.
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"