Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UIToolkit] Live reloading of some EditorWindow view doesn't get properly serialized/deserialized
On enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option in the 'Search asset store' window, NullReferenceException errors are thrown in console. Refer attached video and stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Search > Asset Store
3. Right-click on Asset Store window > Enable 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option
Errors are thrown on enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in 'Search asset store' window
On enabling 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' in 'Search asset store' window, it should work without throwing any errors in the console.
Quick Search is a Built-In Package in the Unity 2021.1.0a1
workaround: Disable the 'UI Toolkit Live Reload' option and reopen the 'Search asset store' window.
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light flickering when using Forward+ on Mobile
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets