Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Search] Error is thrown in console on searching different asset in the Search window
In the Search window, On searching different asset like 'Physics', Inspector can't be enabled because it doesn't exist an error is thrown in console. Refer attached video and stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Search
3. Type any required asset name in Search (ex. Physics).
4. Observe the error in the console
Error is thrown in console on searching different asset in the Search window
The search window should show respective assets without throwing any error.
Quick Search is a Built-In Package in the Unity 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on macOS 10.15.
Menu Assets/Create/Playables/Playable Asset C# Script can't be enabled because it doesn't exist
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode