Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Search] Error is thrown in console on searching different asset in the Search window
In the Search window, On searching different asset like 'Physics', Inspector can't be enabled because it doesn't exist an error is thrown in console. Refer attached video and stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Search
3. Type any required asset name in Search (ex. Physics).
4. Observe the error in the console
Error is thrown in console on searching different asset in the Search window
The search window should show respective assets without throwing any error.
Quick Search is a Built-In Package in the Unity 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on macOS 10.15.
Menu Assets/Create/Playables/Playable Asset C# Script can't be enabled because it doesn't exist
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags