Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Search] Error is thrown in console on searching different asset in the Search window
In the Search window, On searching different asset like 'Physics', Inspector can't be enabled because it doesn't exist an error is thrown in console. Refer attached video and stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Search
3. Type any required asset name in Search (ex. Physics).
4. Observe the error in the console
Error is thrown in console on searching different asset in the Search window
The search window should show respective assets without throwing any error.
Quick Search is a Built-In Package in the Unity 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on macOS 10.15.
Menu Assets/Create/Playables/Playable Asset C# Script can't be enabled because it doesn't exist
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project