Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Search] Error is thrown in console on searching different asset in the Search window
In the Search window, On searching different asset like 'Physics', Inspector can't be enabled because it doesn't exist an error is thrown in console. Refer attached video and stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Search
3. Type any required asset name in Search (ex. Physics).
4. Observe the error in the console
Error is thrown in console on searching different asset in the Search window
The search window should show respective assets without throwing any error.
Quick Search is a Built-In Package in the Unity 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on macOS 10.15.
Menu Assets/Create/Playables/Playable Asset C# Script can't be enabled because it doesn't exist
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP