Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ScrollRect vibrates with small, world space UIs
1. Open attached "scrollrect_repro" Unity project.
2. Open and play "ScrollRect-UnitysVersion" scene.
3. Press the 1-5 buttons on the keyboard to move the UI.
* UI gets jittery when it slows down.
* UI remains smooth when it slows down.
* There is a way to manipulate epsilon delta value.
* User suggestion is to change it from 0.01f to 0.0001f
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete