Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ScrollRect vibrates with small, world space UIs
1. Open attached "scrollrect_repro" Unity project.
2. Open and play "ScrollRect-UnitysVersion" scene.
3. Press the 1-5 buttons on the keyboard to move the UI.
* UI gets jittery when it slows down.
* UI remains smooth when it slows down.
* There is a way to manipulate epsilon delta value.
* User suggestion is to change it from 0.01f to 0.0001f
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode