Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ScrollRect vibrates with small, world space UIs
1. Open attached "scrollrect_repro" Unity project.
2. Open and play "ScrollRect-UnitysVersion" scene.
3. Press the 1-5 buttons on the keyboard to move the UI.
* UI gets jittery when it slows down.
* UI remains smooth when it slows down.
* There is a way to manipulate epsilon delta value.
* User suggestion is to change it from 0.01f to 0.0001f
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()