Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ScrollRect vibrates with small, world space UIs
1. Open attached "scrollrect_repro" Unity project.
2. Open and play "ScrollRect-UnitysVersion" scene.
3. Press the 1-5 buttons on the keyboard to move the UI.
* UI gets jittery when it slows down.
* UI remains smooth when it slows down.
* There is a way to manipulate epsilon delta value.
* User suggestion is to change it from 0.01f to 0.0001f
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected