Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ScrollRect vibrates with small, world space UIs
1. Open attached "scrollrect_repro" Unity project.
2. Open and play "ScrollRect-UnitysVersion" scene.
3. Press the 1-5 buttons on the keyboard to move the UI.
* UI gets jittery when it slows down.
* UI remains smooth when it slows down.
* There is a way to manipulate epsilon delta value.
* User suggestion is to change it from 0.01f to 0.0001f
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted