Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Scrolling through the 'Select Animations' and 'Select Properties' GUI is extremely slow
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open any Unity project. (Or downloaded attached one)
2. Add at least 52 animations (ideally more like 100 animations).
3. Open the 'Select Animation' window.
4. Attempt to select an animation at the bottom of the list.
5. Notice that your only option is to scroll through the list slowly, one animation at a time. This workflow is extremely cumbersome and slow for our game animators who work with large lists of game animations all the time.
6. Same issue is with 'Select Properties' in the Transition
Workaround: Press the arrow with the mouse and hold or control with arrow key
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed