Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Scrolling through the 'Select Animations' and 'Select Properties' GUI is extremely slow
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open any Unity project. (Or downloaded attached one)
2. Add at least 52 animations (ideally more like 100 animations).
3. Open the 'Select Animation' window.
4. Attempt to select an animation at the bottom of the list.
5. Notice that your only option is to scroll through the list slowly, one animation at a time. This workflow is extremely cumbersome and slow for our game animators who work with large lists of game animations all the time.
6. Same issue is with 'Select Properties' in the Transition
Workaround: Press the arrow with the mouse and hold or control with arrow key
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file