Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Scrolling through the 'Select Animations' and 'Select Properties' GUI is extremely slow
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open any Unity project. (Or downloaded attached one)
2. Add at least 52 animations (ideally more like 100 animations).
3. Open the 'Select Animation' window.
4. Attempt to select an animation at the bottom of the list.
5. Notice that your only option is to scroll through the list slowly, one animation at a time. This workflow is extremely cumbersome and slow for our game animators who work with large lists of game animations all the time.
6. Same issue is with 'Select Properties' in the Transition
Workaround: Press the arrow with the mouse and hold or control with arrow key
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0