Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Scrollbar stops velocity of 'Scroll Rect' unexpectedly
1. Open User's project
2. Run "TestScene"
-Note: "Scrollbar On" should be activated, therefore greyed.
3. Try pulling it up and down with your mouse.
4. Make it scroll down/up till the end by dragging quickly and releasing mouse button before it hits it
5. Notice that it stops instantly when it reaches the end
6. Click "Scrollbar Off"
7. Try 3 and 4 steps again
8. Notice that it does not stop at the end and goes a bit further and then comes back elastically
Note: There is User's provided GIF showing the issue.
Expected: Same behaviour with and without Scrollbar.
Reproduced in versions: Unity 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p5, 5.3.5.p2, 5.3.5p3, 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0b21.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first