Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.18
Found in [Package]
ScrollBar in Slider is not in the same position as mouse cursor when using UI Toolkit
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "UIT Bug report.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene (Assets>Scenes>SampleScene)
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Move the Music Loudness Slider
5. Move the Effects Loudness Slider
Expected result: Effects Loudness Slider is at the same position as the mouse cursor
Actual result: Effects Loudness Slider is not at the same position as the mouse cursor, it's more to the left side
Reproducible with: UI Toolkit 1.0.0-preview.15, 1.0.0-preview.16, 1.0.0-preview.17 (2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1), UI Toolkit 1.0.0 (2021.2.0b10, 2022.1.0a7)
Could not test with: 2019.4.30f1, 1.0.0-preview.3 - 1.0.0-preview.14 (2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1) (Errors: "Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/Inspector/InspectorElement.cs(587,84): error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.LayoutCache' to 'int'")
-Same results in the Editor and in the Build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device