Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2019.3
ScriptUpdater fails if user name contains spaces
ScriptUpdater.exe crashes if user name contains spaces.
In Editor.log it is possible to see something like:
Arguments: "C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.3.0f1/Editor/Data/Tools/ScriptUpdater/ScriptUpdater.exe" cs "C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.3.0f1/Editor/Data" Library/Temp/ScriptUpdater/1607436773/ "Unity[^\\]+\.dll$" C:\Users\I am a User\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp31e2372e.tmp Temp/UnityTempFile-a0f0a4888eda153469e7000b19b8b529
As a workaround it is possible to run Editor with a username that does not contain a space or configure temp folder to be stored in some other location without spaces.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button