Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The SystemInfo.minConstantBufferOffsetAlignment property is declared to have a bool value while in fact it needs to have an int value. The issue is clearly visible in the documentation below, where the behavior is documented correctly, but the API is not.
The documentation asserts that the return type would be an integer but the API return type is a bool.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
The SystemInfo.minConstantBufferOffsetAlignment API was tagged as Obsolete and retained with the wrong return value to keep it from breakage in older projects.
It was replaced with SystemInfo.constantBufferOffsetAlignment which will return the correct int value for the constant buffer offset alignment.