Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The SystemInfo.minConstantBufferOffsetAlignment property is declared to have a bool value while in fact it needs to have an int value. The issue is clearly visible in the documentation below, where the behavior is documented correctly, but the API is not.
The documentation asserts that the return type would be an integer but the API return type is a bool.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI is rendered on the Camera with the UI excluded in the Culling Mask
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport