Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
The SystemInfo.minConstantBufferOffsetAlignment property is declared to have a bool value while in fact it needs to have an int value. The issue is clearly visible in the documentation below, where the behavior is documented correctly, but the API is not.
The documentation asserts that the return type would be an integer but the API return type is a bool.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button