Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The SystemInfo.minConstantBufferOffsetAlignment property is declared to have a bool value while in fact it needs to have an int value. The issue is clearly visible in the documentation below, where the behavior is documented correctly, but the API is not.
The documentation asserts that the return type would be an integer but the API return type is a bool.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None