Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The SystemInfo.minConstantBufferOffsetAlignment property is declared to have a bool value while in fact it needs to have an int value. The issue is clearly visible in the documentation below, where the behavior is documented correctly, but the API is not.
The documentation asserts that the return type would be an integer but the API return type is a bool.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU