Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Scripting] Intellisense does not work when External script Editor is changed and set back to Visual Studio 2019
When the Default "External script Editor" in the Preferences is changed and set to Visual Studio for mac then Intellisense does not work
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Unity > Prefrances >External Tool > External script Editor > Open by file extention
3. Unity > Prefrances >External Tool > External script Editor > Visual Studio for mac
4. Create C# scripts.
5. Open Script in Visual Studio 2019
6. In Start() start typing UnityEngine specific or type/variable/function (e.g. "Coll...", "game...", "Des...", )
Intellisense(Auto-completion ) does not work
Auto-completion should predict the rest of a type/variable/function
2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.0a8, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.1.0b8
Working fine on:
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b7 2019.3.15f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project