Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
1. Download package and project: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Download attached script
3. Attach the script to any gameobject in any game scene
4. Enter Playmode and press any key on keyboard
5. Observe Console window shows message about Action disabled then enabled.
6. Try press any key again on keyboard
7. (Optional) observe the Input Debugger window for active Actions
Actual: After re-enable an Input Action, it stops working.
Note: I thought this was the same issue as 1140861. It's not.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse