Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
1. Download package and project: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Download attached script
3. Attach the script to any gameobject in any game scene
4. Enter Playmode and press any key on keyboard
5. Observe Console window shows message about Action disabled then enabled.
6. Try press any key again on keyboard
7. (Optional) observe the Input Debugger window for active Actions
Actual: After re-enable an Input Action, it stops working.
Note: I thought this was the same issue as 1140861. It's not.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`