Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
1. Download package and project: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Download attached script
3. Attach the script to any gameobject in any game scene
4. Enter Playmode and press any key on keyboard
5. Observe Console window shows message about Action disabled then enabled.
6. Try press any key again on keyboard
7. (Optional) observe the Input Debugger window for active Actions
Actual: After re-enable an Input Action, it stops working.
Note: I thought this was the same issue as 1140861. It's not.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- CTRL+ F should allow searching in the Settings Window