Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.3.0
Found in [Package]
[Scripting][Event] InputUpdateType.Manual does not work
In Project Setting for Input (NEW), if Update Mode is set to "Process Events Manually", the ISX doesn't work anymore.
1. Download attached project: ManualUpdate
2. Download ISX package if needed: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
3. Open SimpleDemo scene
4. Enter Playmode and try to move around with WASD
5. Go to ProjectSettings -> Input(NEW) -> Update Mode and change it to other options
6. Enter Playmode again and try move around.
Actual: When using Manual update, calling "UnityEngine.Experimental.Input.InputSystem.Update(InputUpdateType.Manual)" does not update the queued input events.
Explanation about project:
The project calls manual update and a debug message saying "ManualUpdate Coroutine" every 3 seconds.
If the message appears in the Console with no input executed, it means the manual update does not process any input events queued between updates.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4