Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.3.0
Found in [Package]
[Scripting][Event] InputUpdateType.Manual does not work
In Project Setting for Input (NEW), if Update Mode is set to "Process Events Manually", the ISX doesn't work anymore.
1. Download attached project: ManualUpdate
2. Download ISX package if needed: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
3. Open SimpleDemo scene
4. Enter Playmode and try to move around with WASD
5. Go to ProjectSettings -> Input(NEW) -> Update Mode and change it to other options
6. Enter Playmode again and try move around.
Actual: When using Manual update, calling "UnityEngine.Experimental.Input.InputSystem.Update(InputUpdateType.Manual)" does not update the queued input events.
Explanation about project:
The project calls manual update and a debug message saying "ManualUpdate Coroutine" every 3 seconds.
If the message appears in the Console with no input executed, it means the manual update does not process any input events queued between updates.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer