Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in [Package] 0.3.0
Found in [Package]
[Scripting][Event] InputUpdateType.Manual does not work
In Project Setting for Input (NEW), if Update Mode is set to "Process Events Manually", the ISX doesn't work anymore.
1. Download attached project: ManualUpdate
2. Download ISX package if needed: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
3. Open SimpleDemo scene
4. Enter Playmode and try to move around with WASD
5. Go to ProjectSettings -> Input(NEW) -> Update Mode and change it to other options
6. Enter Playmode again and try move around.
Actual: When using Manual update, calling "UnityEngine.Experimental.Input.InputSystem.Update(InputUpdateType.Manual)" does not update the queued input events.
Explanation about project:
The project calls manual update and a debug message saying "ManualUpdate Coroutine" every 3 seconds.
If the message appears in the Console with no input executed, it means the manual update does not process any input events queued between updates.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode