Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Scripting Define Symbols line does not change when using Undo command
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Player settings > Other settings
3. Find Scripting Define Symbol* line
4. Write there anything
5. Press Ctrl-z
Actual result: Command does not delete what is written in the line
Expected result: Command should return the previous state of the line
Reproduced in: 2018.2.8f1; 2018.2.14f1; 2018.3.0b8; 2019.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode