Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Scripting Define Symbols line does not change when using Undo command
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Player settings > Other settings
3. Find Scripting Define Symbol* line
4. Write there anything
5. Press Ctrl-z
Actual result: Command does not delete what is written in the line
Expected result: Command should return the previous state of the line
Reproduced in: 2018.2.8f1; 2018.2.14f1; 2018.3.0b8; 2019.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website