Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Scripting] Asmdef with `auto referenced` set to false will still cause recompilation of Unity Assemblies(Assembly-CSharp etc)
When an asmdef has the auto referenced flag set to false and no additional references it will still cause Unity assemblies such as Assembly-CSharp, first pass etc to be compiled even when they no longer have a dependency on the asmdef.
1) Open Project
2) Right click asset file Assets/Asmdef/AsmdefScript.cs and select reimport.
3) Check the Compilation report in the Console, notice that other assemblies have also been rebuilt.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true