Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Scripting] Asmdef with `auto referenced` set to false will still cause recompilation of Unity Assemblies(Assembly-CSharp etc)
When an asmdef has the auto referenced flag set to false and no additional references it will still cause Unity assemblies such as Assembly-CSharp, first pass etc to be compiled even when they no longer have a dependency on the asmdef.
1) Open Project
2) Right click asset file Assets/Asmdef/AsmdefScript.cs and select reimport.
3) Check the Compilation report in the Console, notice that other assemblies have also been rebuilt.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached