Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Scripting] Asmdef with `auto referenced` set to false will still cause recompilation of Unity Assemblies(Assembly-CSharp etc)
When an asmdef has the auto referenced flag set to false and no additional references it will still cause Unity assemblies such as Assembly-CSharp, first pass etc to be compiled even when they no longer have a dependency on the asmdef.
1) Open Project
2) Right click asset file Assets/Asmdef/AsmdefScript.cs and select reimport.
3) Check the Compilation report in the Console, notice that other assemblies have also been rebuilt.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar