Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
ScriptExecutionOrder doest not get applied when entering play mode
Steps to reproduce:
(repro video day10_149.mp4)
1. open attached project
2. open Script execution order window
3. set priority of Delegevent to the lowest and apply
4. now set Delegevent priority (don't apply yet)
5. enter play mode, window pops up and you apply changes
Actual: SEO does not get applied until entering play mode for the second time
Expected: it should recompile and apply SEO
Reproduced: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b3
Did not reproduce: 5.2.5f1 (although, it sometimes recompiled script in runtime and caused on of the calls to fail)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"