Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.24f1, 2022.2.1f1, 2023.1.0a21
ScriptedImporters are selected by default when using multiple . in the extension
1. Open the attached project
2. Select aa.rc.json file in the Project Window
3. At the top of the inspector, click on the Importer dropdown.
Expected result: “SomeImporter” is the (Default)
Actual result: “TextScriptImporter” is set as (Default)
Reproducible with: 2022.1.9f1, 2022.2.0b1, 2023.1.0a3
Could not test with: 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.6f1: Error “The scripted importer 'SomeImporter' attempted to register file type '.rc.json', which is handled by a native Unity importer. Registration rejected.
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true