Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.24f1, 2022.2.1f1, 2023.1.0a21
ScriptedImporters are selected by default when using multiple . in the extension
1. Open the attached project
2. Select aa.rc.json file in the Project Window
3. At the top of the inspector, click on the Importer dropdown.
Expected result: “SomeImporter” is the (Default)
Actual result: “TextScriptImporter” is set as (Default)
Reproducible with: 2022.1.9f1, 2022.2.0b1, 2023.1.0a3
Could not test with: 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.6f1: Error “The scripted importer 'SomeImporter' attempted to register file type '.rc.json', which is handled by a native Unity importer. Registration rejected.
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles