Search Issue Tracker
Script reference on Prefab in AssetBundle missing when adding/changing namespace to the script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Demo" scene
3. Play in editor
-- AssetBundlemanager initializes prefab which prints "Start" in Console
4. Open Assets/Scripts/Test.cs
5. Change namespace to any other or just imply add new letter
6. Save script and play in editor
-- Notice warning in the console
Results: The referenced script "Test" is now missing.
Note: Rebuilding asset bundle doesn't work. Looks like namespace is being provided by Unity and that may be the cause.
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p3, 5.4.0b23, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project