Search Issue Tracker
Script reference on Prefab in AssetBundle missing when adding/changing namespace to the script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Demo" scene
3. Play in editor
-- AssetBundlemanager initializes prefab which prints "Start" in Console
4. Open Assets/Scripts/Test.cs
5. Change namespace to any other or just imply add new letter
6. Save script and play in editor
-- Notice warning in the console
Results: The referenced script "Test" is now missing.
Note: Rebuilding asset bundle doesn't work. Looks like namespace is being provided by Unity and that may be the cause.
Reproduced with: 5.3.5p3, 5.4.0b23, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine