Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Script Component that has a missing script is called "Nothing Selected" instead of "Script"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "MissingScript" project and "Scene"
2. Click on the "GameObject" in the Hierarchy
3. Notice that "GameObject" has Script component with a missing script
Expected result: It should still be called "Script" component with the information that Script is missing
Actual result: It has an information that Script is missing, but is called as "Nothing Selected" instead of "Script" component
Regression (change) introduced in - 2017.1.0b1
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0a6, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs